Terms & Conditions
FEDERAL HOTELS INTERNATIONAL (FHI)
Please read the following Terms and Conditions of Use carefully before using or obtaining any products, services, materials, or information on the FHI Website or the Grace Website. By accessing the FHI Website or the Grace Website, you agree to accept, without limitation or qualification, all of these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions of Use, please exit the FHI Website or the Grace Website immediately.
GENERAL CANCELLATION POLICY
- Reservations must be cancelled by 24 hours before the day of arrival to avoid a penalty of one night room and tax.
- Cancellation policy of any reservations may vary depending on the room package/offers as per your booking and will be provided during and upon confirmation of booking.
- Any cancellation of your reservation made through fhihotels.com shall comply with the applicable cancellation policy and applies to all reservations.
The Arrival Date is the day you will check-in. The check-in time is 1500 hours/3pm (for FHI Hotels in Malaysia and Australia). If possible, please include your flight details and arrival information. This helps us to prepare for your arrival.
The Departure Date is the day you will check-out. The check-out time is 1200 hours/12 noon (for FHI Hotel in Malaysia) and 1100 hours/11am (for FHI Hotel in Australia). Late check-outs up to 1800 hours/6pm will be subjected to a surcharge of 50% of the Best Rate. For any check-outs after 1800 hours/6pm, the full room charge will be imposed.
Individuals 11 years of age and below are considered children.
MALAYSIA TOURISM TAX AND SALES & SERVICE TAX (SST)
- Tourism tax is applicable to FHI Hotels in Malaysia only, effective 1 January 2023, in compliance with the Tourism Tax Act 2017 of Malaysia. A Tourism Tax of RM10 (per room per night) will be imposed on ALL FOREIGN HOTEL GUESTS at Hotel. This Tourism Tax is in addition to the 6% Service Tax. This Tourism Tax will be reflected separately in the room bill. Tourism Tax is collected on behalf of the Ministry of Finance and the Royal Malaysian Customs Department and is mandatory by law. Please note that all citizens and permanent residents of Malaysia will be required to produce their identity card upon check-in for exemption from Tourism Tax.
WHAT INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS?
FHI Website gives you access to your own profile, which you may access via login, i.e., your e-mail address and a self-defined password. You may, and we kindly ask you to do so, update that information, if required. Information about you that you may access are:
- Your Name, Address, and Contact Details
- Your Credit Card details that you previously used, of which only the last 4 digits of the number is shown at all times
WHAT CAN I DO IF I HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
Your personal data will be managed by our dedicated Data Protection Team who will be happy to answer any concerns or queries you may have relating to the use or storage of your personal data. You have the right to access such data and to require a correction to any data, which is incorrect. Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at email@example.com
FEDERAL HOTELS INTERNATIONAL SDN BHD’S LEGAL NOTICE
The contents of the FHI Website or the Grace Website is prepared and/or authorized by Federal Hotels International Sdn Bhd (“FHI”) and access to and use of these sites are subject to the applicable terms and conditions.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in all texts, images, sounds, software and other materials on this site are owned by FHI and FHI Group of Hotels & Serviced Suites and affiliated Companies or are included with the permission of the relevant owners. References to affiliates or associates shall include all member Hotels of FHI.
You are welcome to browse this site and to reproduce extracts from it for your information and for non-commercial and personal purposes only. The materials on this site may not be modified or incorporated into any other works, publications, or sites without the prior written agreement of FHI and FHI Group of Hotels.
All trademarks displayed on this site are owned by FHI and FHI Group of Hotels.
The information and materials contained in this site are for general references only. FHI and FHI Group of Hotels disclaim any warranty or representation of any kind, express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever relating to this site or any Linked Sites. To the fullest extent allowed by law, FHI and FHI Group of Hotels shall accept no responsibility or liability in respect of any loss or damages howsoever arising herein.
The use of or visit this site does not constitute an offer of goods and services by FHI and FHI Group of Hotels. The goods and services may only be available in certain countries and any offer to purchase goods or to retain services from FHI and FHI Group of Hotels are subject to acceptance by FHI and FHI Group of Hotels and in accordance with specific terms and conditions on which they are offered.
The linking of third party websites to this site does not indicate any association with or endorsement by FHI and FHI Group of Hotels. We do not review or monitor any websites linked to the FHI Website or the Grace Website and do not assume responsibility or liability of any nature whatsoever for the activities conducted or information contained in the third-party websites. Your linking to such websites is at your own risk. In addition, you agree not to link your website or any other third party websites to the FHI Website or Grace Website without our express prior written consent.
Other than personal information, FHI and FHI Group of Hotels shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute your communications to us onto third parties and to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in those communications for any purpose whatsoever. Communications include but are not limited to feedbacks, questions, comments, suggestions, and the like.